Friday, February 22, 2013

Schnitzel with noodles

HAPPY WEEKEND!


Got to see these two on their way to Hawaii (this is obviously
not a photo from our house, but somehow we didn't manage
to whip out the cameras in our whirlwind 15 hours together)

Something delicious: Ok, I haven't actually tried any of these yet, but I think that the idea is brilliant. Not sure if we'll get to try it this weekend (And what would I pick? Carrots? Beets? Parsnips?), but I'm anxious to do so soon!

Something neat: I found these quite compelling (I was going to say entertaining, but that seemed a bit flip, some are rather serious)- I think that pogonotrophy might be my favorite, but it's hard to pick.

Something to read: While more than a bit disheartening, I found this a very interesting read. I imagine that most of us realize that we're being heavily manipulated by the marketing and engineering of processed foods, the lengths companies go to to do so (and their complete disregard for the health of their consumers) is pretty mind boggling.

Something to make: I made Tres orange marmalade a few Christmases ago that was a dismal failure. This both inspires me and gives me hope that I can get it right yet.


Reading in his little house

No comments:

Post a Comment