Thursday, March 15, 2012

And he shows them pearly white

I started a long post on how our various preserved food items have lasted the winter way back on  the 28th but, as you can see, have not yet managed to complete it. It's not that things are so busy around here that I haven't had the time, per se. It's more that my attentions have been elsewhere, often day and night, for the past couple of weeks. A certain someone has been hard at work on his first two teeth (one has emerged and the other seems to be following quickly on its heels), so I'm hoping to be out of the fog shortly. In the meantime, a few sweet pictures of aforementioned munchkin and the news that the first seeds are in the garden (Tres couldn't resist taking advantage of the extra hour of sunlight when he came home from work yesterday)!


 The hat is just too much, isn't it?

 He certainly didn't inherit his post-sleep attitude from me

We had some really nice weather last weekend

No comments:

Post a Comment