Monday, July 4, 2011

Didn't we almost have it all. . .

I wrote this post the week before last (June 20th) and forgot to post. We were away last week, but we're back now and I'll take some more photos and do some proper updating here this week!


I'm a bit behind on my house updates, but I was able to pop in yesterday and take some photos. Last week they installed all of the cabinets, trim, and counter tops and hung the doors.  
kitchen cabinets

dishwasher (can you tell I'm excited about this?)

dining room

guest bath

water heater

master bath

The tilers actually came over the weekend and finished up the tiling, so the floors are done too. So far this week, we've got plumbing fixtures installed and attached and most of the electrical done (they'll come back for the work on the outside, as the siding is getting replaced, due to some defects in the paint). Yesterday, the heating and cooling guys came and installed the heat pump. We're getting close now!

No comments:

Post a Comment